Our favorite time to use our Crock Pots is the fall, but these slow cooker creations are delicious all year long!
Here is a compilation of our go-to recipes.
- Of course, our number one being Minestrone Soup! Just dump all of the ingredients from our own recipe here and slow cook until the carrots are your desired softness. About 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Pinch of Yum’s “Chicken Gnocchi Soup” It’s creamy and delicious!
- Well Plated by Erin’s “Turkey Quinoa Chili” Let’s face it, this tasty recipe is the only way we’re getting quinoa in our diet.
- Pip and Debbie’s “Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup” Need we say more?
- Gather and Dine’s “Creamy Turkey Rice Soup” The perfect care package soup for a friend or family member who’s feeling under the weather. We’d gift it in a mason jar with a little ribbon.
- Homemade Hooplah’s “Zuppa Toscana” Yup! The closest version we’ve found of our most favorite soup from the Olive Garden!
- THE EASIEST QUESO ON EARTH – the D&CO. recipe of the month!
Speaking of queso, for those of us that hate cleaning up after, we also use Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners. (Especially helpful for cheesy recipes!) Links to Amazon.
Maybe you don’t have a Crock Pot? GASP! May we suggest the “Crock Pot Hook Up Connectable Entertaining System.” We use this for cooking at home, entertaining, and even for D&CO. events. What we like most about these specific Crock Pots are the pretty colors, and that you can hook them together to create your own buffet. Here’s a pic of these little beauties on Amazon. If you’d like to start small you can find Crock Pot brand slow cookers on Amazon, and from local places like Target, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, even Best Buy too.