These potato wedges are PERFECT for backyard barbecues, or even as a quick side for weekday dinners, or as an alternative to hash browns for breakfast.
- 5* small Yukon Gold Potatoes. Red Potatoes work too. *This is a good potion for two people, if you’re cooking for a crowd estimate about 2.5 potatoes per person.
- Salt and Pepper Mills (Fresh cracked tastes better.)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425
- Rinse potatoes, then cut into 1/2” wedges leaving the skin on.
- In a bowl, add a large drizzle of Olive Oil, add potatoes, and 1 turn of salt* to 5 turns of pepper*. Mix to coat.
- Spread wedges into a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake on middle rack for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let individuals salt and pepper their portions to their tastes.
Note: *If salt and pepper isn’t your thing, you could try fry seasoning, no-salt or low sodium alternatives, rosemary, garlic… experiment with your favorite potato spices!