- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg (optional)
- Store-bought Graham Cracker Crust
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip (topping)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer on medium to combine all ingredients except the eggs. Note: the cream cheese must be softened or it will not combine smoothly.
- When ingredients are fully combined, add eggs and gently mix until blended. Do not over mix.
- Pour into crust
- Bake until center is close to set, about 40 minutes.
- Turn off oven and let cool with the door slightly cracked.
- Once cooled, refrigerate pie for several hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Not a pumpkin/cheesecake fan? Click the link –> CRISPY CARAMEL APPLE PIE to see our delicious apple pie with crumble topping recipe!