These little slider sandwiches are so versatile and scrumptious, they can be made for 2 or 10+ people with relatively the same amount of time and effort. They’re simple to make too, and perfect for campfire nights, parties, and family gatherings.
- 2 packages of Hawaiian style sweet dinner rolls, 24 rolls total
- 1.5 lbs ham slices (Virginia (country) ham, dinner style, or even deli style ham works)
- 12 slices of Swiss or Muenster cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Carefully slice the whole tray of dinner rolls so there is a top and bottom. Ideally, without separating the rolls.
- Place roll bottoms in 9 x13 cake pans, as your first layer.
- Layer the ham and cheese on top of the roll bottoms.
- Place roll tops on the sandwiches
- In a sauce pan, melt butter and mix in the onion, poppy seeds, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce
- Generously brush the tops of the sandwiches with the butter mixture.
- Cover sandwiches and refrigerate over night or for at least one hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Be sure to watch the sandwiches so they do not burn.