Note: This drink recipe contains alcohol, but you can skip the alcohol, replace it with ginger ale, or add more lemon and water for a lovely non-alcoholic drink too.
1 to 2 parts whiskey of choice (depending on how strong you’d like it to be)
5 parts pineapple juice
3 parts water
1+ teaspoon sugar or honey (to taste)
1 squeeze of lemon
- Combine all ingredients into shaker, add ice. Shake until sugar is dissolved.
- Strain into sugar rimmed glass and enjoy!
How to sugar rim a glass:
- Place 1/2″ of water or pineapple juice in small bowl that is slightly wider than your cup
- Place a small pile of rimming or turbinado sugar crystals on a small plate or bowl
- Turn your cup upside down and dip rim into the liquid
- Press cup rim into the sugar – gently rolling it around as needed to pick up the sugar crystals