On a recent trip to Panama City Beach, we discovered “Banana Bailey’s Coladas.” All of our colada days will never be the same! Here’s how to make it:
- 1 fresh Banana or Banana liquor (optional)
- 1 can of Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut*
- Irish Cream liquor, we prefer Bailey’s
- Pineapple Juice*
*In place of the Coco Lopez and Pineapple Juice, you can use a ready-made Pina Colada mix, we suggest Daily’s.
- We make this drink in “parts” using the cap from the top of the blender, or other measuring cup.
- 4 parts Coco Lopez
- 3 parts Pineapple Juice
- 2 parts Bailey’s
- (optional) 1 part Banana Liquor and/or 1 fresh Banana
- Place “parts” in blender, fill blender with ice and blend until smooth. Use a small amount of Milk, Pina Colada mix, or Pineapple Juice to loosen the mixture if necessary.
- Garnish cups with a sugar rim, or pineapple slice.
We have made this with and without the banana. Both ways are delicious!