These delicious popsicles are delicious and very easy to make.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk. Low fat, fat free, or full fat all work.
- 20 oz. (one small bottle) of the soda of your choice – orange, grape, lime, strawberry… even diet sodas make great pops!
- In a large bowl, slowly combine the soda of your choice with the sweetened condensed milk using a silicone spatula to combine.
- Fill popsicle molds a little over 3/4 of the way, allowing for expansion in the freezer.
- Freeze until firm.
- No popsicle molds? Use a silicone ice cube tray, or paper cups with popsicle sticks.
- Don’t like popsicles? You can use this same mixture in an ice cream maker to make a delicious sorbet.
- TOO SWEET? Use diet soda instead of regular soda to cut the amount of sugar. We make ours with diet soda and fat free sweetened condensed milk – we can’t even tell there’s diet soda in it because the sweetened condensed milk has sugar in it, no matter how low fat it is.
- MAKE IT FANCY: Add fruit bits or flavor enhancers that match or compliment your soda flavor.
- Pineapple bits with pineapple soda
- Thin strawberry slices with strawberry soda
- Raspberries or blackberry bits with lemon lime soda
- A squirt of matching water enhancer flavoring to boost flavor intensity.