This DeAnna specialty is absolutely delicious, and the perfect way to celebrate the holiday with a themed dessert!
- 1 package of White Chocolate Chips, or 3 White Chocolate Bars
- 1 package of fresh Raspberries
- 1 package of fresh Blueberries
- 1 box of Vanilla Wafers
- Vegetable, Coconut, or Olive Oil
- Place a sheet of wax paper in the tray of a cookie sheet.
- Arrange Vanilla Wafer cookies in a single layer on top of the wax paper. The cookies should be touching.
- In a microwave-safe glass bowl, melt white chocolate with a tablespoon of vegetable, coconut, or olive oil – slowly and carefully in the microwave. Stir the melting chocolate every 15 to 30 seconds until smooth and pourable. Do not over heat the chocolate, it will become stiff and burn.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the vanilla wafers and work quickly to spread the chocolate evenly over they entire sheet with a silicone spatula. (Spray spatula with a little cooking spray to prevent sticking.)
- Quickly sprinkle as many of the blueberries and raspberries as you would like over the white chocolate.
- Cool the entire cookie sheet in fridge for at least 1 hour until the white chocolate has hardened.
- Lift the bark from the cookie sheet using the wax paper, and transfer the bark to a large open space on the counter. Carefully break the hardened bark to produce random shaped pieces. Try to avoid smashing the fruit. Arrange on plate and serve.
Store left over bark in fridge to keep the fruit fresh and to avoid melting.
Instead of sprinkling the fruit on top, you can arrange it in a USA flag pattern by creating a grid of blueberries in the top left corner, and using the raspberries to create the red horizontal stripes, leaving the white chocolate to shine through between the red stripes.